We offer a wide variety of media services including syndicated programming, live event streaming, audio-video engineering and production, commercial advertising, voice-over talent and more. Our team provides proven results that will reach your biggest audience to date.
If you feel your organization isn't attaining the level of recognition and success it should then you need us!
We are the exclusive distribution agent of Down To The Roots, a weekly, internationally-syndicated old-time music program.
Listeners: Would you like to hear Down To The Roots on your local station?
Programmers: Would you like to add Down To The Roots to your schedule?
CONTACT US to find out how!
SEGMENT 01) 26:59
01. Lone Star Cowboys – Deep Elm Blues (Bluebird B-6001) 8-4-33 Chicago, IL
02. Three Tobacco Tags – The Hottest Gal In Town (Bluebird B-7163)
8-3-37 Charlotte, NC
03. Tennessee Ramblers – Satisfied (Brunswick 257) Feb. 1928 Ashland, KY
04. Armstrong Twins – Stuck Up Blues (“Hometown Jamboree” – KXLA transcription) 9-10-49 El Monte, CA
05. Barbecue Bob – Black Skunk Blues (Columbia 14573-D) 4-18-29 Atlanta, GA
06. Byron Parker & His Mountaineers – Married Life Blues (Bluebird B-8708)
10-10-40 Atlanta, GA
07. Gibbs Brothers with Claude Davis – I Love My Toodlum-Doo (Vocalion 5447)
4-1-30 Knoxville, TN
08. Lester “Pete” Bivins – Back In My Home Town (Montgomery Ward M-7231)
2-20-37 Charlotte, NC
09. Callahan Brothers – Somebody’s Been Using That Thing (Conqueror 8790)
SEGMENT 02) 28:13
10. Grinnell Giggers – Plow Boy Hop (Victor 23675) 11-26-30 Memphis, TN
11. Carter Family – March Winds Gonna Blow All My Blues Away (Bluebird B-5590)
12-11-34 Camden, NJ
12. Homer Davenport – Down In Tennessee Blues (Silvertone 4009) Richmond, IN 1925
13. Freeney’s Barn Dance Band – Mississippi Square Dance, part 1 (Okeh 45533)
12-16-30 Jackson, MS
14. Lonesome Luke & His Farm Boys – Wild Hog In The Woods (Champion 16229)
2-12-31 Richmond, IN
15. Henry Ford’s Old Time Dance Orchestra – Money Musk (Victor 19964)
16. Four Pickled Peppers – She’s A Cousin Of Mine (Bluebird B-8543)
8-22-39 Atlanta, GA
17. Carolina Tar Heels – Oh, How I Hate It (Victor V-40077) 4-3-29 Camden, NJ
18. Jimmie Davis – Arabella Blues (Victor 23517) 11-29-30 Memphis, TN
SEGMENT 03) 27:21
19. Rubye Blevins – Montana Plains (Banjo Pickin’ Girl) 11-4-32 Camden, NJ
20. Roy Rogers & The Sons Of The Pioneers – Pecos Bill (Roy Rogers Sings And Tells About Pecos Bill – RCA Victor Y-389) 12-8, 9-47 Hollywood, CA
21. Sons Of The Pioneers – Hillbilly Wedding In June
(“The Lucky U Ranch” - Teleways transcription) 11-12-51 Hollywood, CA
SEGMENT 04) 25:40
22. Cherokee Ramblers – Goin’ Down The Road Feelin’ Bad (Decca 5138) 7-10-35 NYC
23. Samantha Bumgarner – The Worried Blues (Columbia 166-D) 4-23-24 NYC
24. Cliff Carlisle – Down In The Jailhouse On My Knees (Champion 15969-A)
2-25-30 Richmond, IN
25. Jess Young’s Tennessee Band – The Old K-C (Columbia15431)
4-19-29 Atlanta, GA
26. Riley Puckett – K.C. Railroad (Bluebird B-5471) 3-30-34 San Antonio, TX
27. Roy Acuff & His Smoky Mountain Boys – Night Train To Memphis (Okeh 6693)
5-28-42 Hollywood, CA
28. Charlie Poole & The North Carolina Ramblers – Milwaukee Blues (Columbia 15688) 9-9-30 NYC
29. Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys – Cryin’ Holy Unto The Lord (Bluebird B-8611) 10-7-40 Atlanta, GA
DOWN TO THE ROOTS theme from Hopalong Cassidy and the Square Dance Holdup (Capitol CBX-3075) Cliffie Stone, Harold Hensley, Herman The Hermit ©1950
Master Rights Usage courtesy of Universal Music Enterprises and Capitol Records.
DeFord Media Associates makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the programming information provided. However, we accept no liability or responsibilities for errors or omissions of any information reported and make no guarantees or representations as to its accuracy.
LISTENERS: Hello! Where are you located? On what station do you listen to Down To The Roots?
BUSINESS OWNERS: Are you getting the most from your advertising budget?
PROMOTERS: Would you like to stream your event online?
PROGRAM DIRECTORS: Are you looking for more variety in your programming schedule?
DJs: Are you looking for wider distribution of your show? Are you thinking of syndicating but not sure how to go about it?